Athena Home Loans - The Ultimates Lottery
Game of Chance
The promoter is Athena Mortgage Pty Ltd ABN 24 619 536 506 of Level 3, 33 Erskine St, Sydney NSW 2000.
NSW Authority No: TP/00257
SA Licence No: T20/1027
ACT Permit No: TP 20/01183
All Australian States and Territories
Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over who hold an open Athena home loan which is not in arrears as at the Draw date of this Promotion, and who make an eligible entry before the Promotion Period closes (an “Entrant”).
Opens: 4 September 2020 at 10am AEST
Closes: 3 March 2021 at 10am AEST
Entrants must share their unique Refer-A-Mate code with their family and friends. Entrants will receive one (1) automatic entry into the draw for:
- each Athena home loan application that is submitted with the Entrant’s unique Refer-A-Mate code AND
- is unconditionally approved
An entry is eligible when a new customer submits an application with an Entrant’s Refer-A-Mate code and is conditionally approved. A new customer is someone who has never had a settled Athena home loan.
An entry is ineligible when:
- the Entrant submits an application with their own Refer-A-Mate code;
- the Entrant refers someone who has already been referred by the Entrant;
- the Entrant refers someone who has already been referred by another Entrant;
- the referee is already an Athena customer; or
- the referee submits an application that does not receive unconditional approval
Maximum Number of Entries
Unlimited eligible entries
Date: 5 March 2021
Time: 10am AEST
Location: L3, 33 Erskine St, Sydney NSW 2000
Draw Method: Electronic Random Draw
The first valid entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotion Period will have their minimum monthly repayments for one (1) open Athena home loan paid by Athena for 12 months up to a total maximum value of $100,000.
The minimum monthly repayment amount will be calculated based on the interest rate type for the winner’s open Athena home loan as at the draw date and time.
If the winning entry has multiple open Athena home loans, the home loan with the highest cost minimum repayments per month will be paid by Athena for 12 months up to a total maximum value of $100,000.
Total Prize Pool
The value of the Prize Winner’s Athena minimum monthly home loan repayments for 12 months, up to a total maximum of $100,000 over 12 months.
Notification of Winner
Prize Winners will be notified by phone and by email on 5 March 2021.
Prize Winner’s name will be published on https://www.athena.com.au/referrals from 5 March 2021.
Prize claim date
Prize must be claimed by 19 March 2021.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
Date: 22 March 2021
Time: 10am AEDT
Location: L3, 33 Erskine St, Sydney NSW 2000
Publication date for unclaimed prize draw winner (if any)
Unclaimed Prize winner will be notified by phone and by email on 22 March 2021 and their name published on https://www.athena.com.au/referrals from 22 March 2021.
Prizes will be awarded to the winner via monthly payments into their loan on behalf of Athena. The winner will be able to view this in their Athena Home Hub.
Trade Promotion: Conditions of Entry
- These Conditions of Entry incorporate and must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule prevails to the extent of any inconsistency with these Conditions of Entry. By participating in this Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
- Entry is open only to residents of the Relevant State/s who comply with the Entry Restrictions (if any). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure during the Promotion Period.
- Entries may only be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- In the event that an account with the Promoter is held in joint names, the Eligible Entrant can be either of the people named on the account.
- The Prize draw(s) (if applicable) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The Prize(s) will be awarded to the valid Entry or Entries (as applicable) randomly drawn in accordance with the Prize Details.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the Schedule and their name and State/Territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Schedule.
- The Prize(s) are specified in the Prize Details. The Prize(s) are subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- Prizes must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date in accordance with any claim instructions set out in the Schedule.
- If a prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the unclaimed prizes in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements specified in the Schedule, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified and have their names and State/Territory of residence published in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter expressly disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with any participant’s participation in this Promotion or the acceptance of any Prize. The Winner indemnifies the Promoter against any liability, injury, loss or damage which may be suffered, incurred or sustained by the Promoter arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with, any act or omission (including negligence) by the Winner, or its use of the Prize, or its breach of these terms and conditions.
- If a Scrutineer is required by any relevant authority, representatives of Legal Vision have been appointed to confirm that the processes followed by the Promoter provide reasonable assurance that all persons who are entitled to participate in the Promotion are entered and that the Promotion is fair. In the event of a dispute those representatives will act as adjudicators and their decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including but not limited to failure or malfunction of any computer equipment by reason of infection by computer virus, power failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical failures or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who undermines the integrity or fair running of the Promotion for other entrants, including by tampering with the entry process, and, after consulting with the relevant legislative authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
We give a damn about your information and privacy, we use bank level security and encryption across our digital platform.
GET IN TOUCH
WEEKDAYS 8AM - 8PM AET
SAT & SUN 10AM - 4PM AET
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO ELIGIBILITY AND ASSESSMENT
ATHENA MORTGAGE PTY LTD | ABN 24 619 536 506 | AUSTRALIAN CREDIT LICENCE 502611